Tuesday 12 May 2015

SharePoint 2013/2010 does not accept AD credentials





I had the below message from a client:

When trying to browse to the SharePoint Intranet site, it keeps asking my credentials and not accept it. I’m sure my credential is correct and I have a full access permission to this site.


Solution:
You need to Disable Loopback check:

1.       In the SharePoint Server, click Start >  Run > type "regedit"   ( to open the Registry Editor)
2.       In Registry Editor, open  HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa
3.       Right-click on Lsa, > New, and then click DWORD Value. (If your SharePoint is running on Windows 2008, then you should select DWORD 32bit)
4.       Name it  DisableLoopbackCheck
5.       Right-click on  DisableLoopbackCheck, and click Modify.
6.       In the Value data box, type 1 and then OK.
7.       The SP site will accept the credentials.





Intranet is working !!!!!

Hope it helps,

Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment